SCM EXE Vs SCM PRO
If you are in the dark in selecting which certification to go for, please take our quiz under Self Assessment and validate your knowledge.
If you are scoring lesser than 70%, SCM EXE would be a more appropriate certification to start with. Register and clear SCM EXE initially (passing score is 50% in main exam).
|SCM PRO||SCM EXE|
|Eligibility||3+ years of Exp & Any degree||Any degree with or without experience or Diploma with 5+ years of experience|
|Examination dates||March, July and November||April, August and December|
|Registration date||Open throughout the year||Open throughout the year|
|Fees||Rs 14000 (regular), for early Bird – Rs 12,000/-||Rs 5000, for Batch – Rs 4,000/-|
|Reference Material||5 Books||1 Book|
|Suitable for||Middle Level and Senior Level Professionals||Freshers and for those who wants to pursue SCM as their Career|
|Questions||100 (Mock), 200 (Main)||75(Mock), 150 (Main)|
|Exam Centers||50 locations on PAN India + 1 at Dubai||50 locations on PAN India + 1 at Dubai, College lab shall be used if there is batch Size|
- SCM EXE is a lighter version of SCM PRO
- Those who think SCM PRO would be a tough exam, shall ease out their understanding by attending SCM EXE and then go for SCM PRO.
- From the past experiences, it would be easy to complete SCM PRO after successful completion of SCM EXE.
- Moreover, there would be an additional fees discount after completing SCM EXE to SCM PRO of Rs 2000/-
- Actual fees for SCM EXE – 5000 & for SCM PRO – 14,000,
- If you complete SCM EXE under early bird offer, the fees would remain Rs 4000 and by successful completion of SCM EXE and then if you register for SCM PRO, then SCM PRO fees would be Rs 10,000 (under early bird) or Rs 12,000 under regular term.